Thursday, February 3, 2011

Character Design Project - part 2

The daring mechanic hero (witty, brave, funny, but sort of obnoxious at times)

The robotic sidekick (logical, no humor...pretty much the opposite of the hero)

The evil, cyborg...uh...villian. (the more I look at it, the more it looks a lot like the guy from the GI-Joe movie)

I'm thinking this girl will be the hero's older sister. still working on her design and what role she'll play. We'll see what happens...
Same assignment, only I had to connect the hero, sidekick, and villain somehow. Everyone I talked to said they liked the little mechanic girl from the first attempt, so carried it over and went with the "cyber-robotic-coolness-meets-steampunk-weirdness" motif. Here's my attempt...

(still plain ol' pencil on printer paper with pigment and calligraphy pens)

No comments:

Post a Comment