Saturday, February 12, 2011

ANIMATION PROJECTS - Bouncing Ball & Flour Sacks






The Flour Sack Ballet - Being a retired ballet dancer, I gave the sacks a bit more human qualities and had them do a Pas De Deux (duet)






The Walking Ball - I decided to have this guy's head be the bouncing ball so that I could animate a walk cycle (which turned out to be harder than I thought, but very informative)



These were my finals for the Intro to 2D Animation class with Cynthia Hogan. We had to animate a bouncing ball and flour sacks moving, jumping, and falling. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out...but I would've like a lot more time to clean them up. The class was only a block class, but excuses excuses....   The timing is pretty bad (especially on the flour sacks) and I might work on them more in the future, time permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment